The Meeker Chamber offers tools and resources for marketing and business growth. Additionally, click here to find out about membership benefits.
ONLINE SURVEY TOOLS: We can develop a survey for to email to your client base to reach out and gather information. The survey results will be gathered and charted and sent to you.
ONLINE JOB POSTINGS: Post your job listing on our website, this will also be posted on our facebook page.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS:
- Along with your member listing on the digital and print membership directory, place you business cards, flyers, notices at the Chamber Office /Visitor Center to get your name out there.
- Host a TGIF! MEEKER. Utilize this Shop Local event to promote your event or message.
- Join the WREA COOP CONNECTION CARD – offer discounts at your business for card holders.
- Post your event on the Meeker Community Calendar
- Utilize Promotional Emails, Texts, Facebook Posts, and the Enhanced Marketing Package on our website.
ORDER CHAMBER PUBLICATIONS: Please call the Chamber at 878-5510, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can arrange for you to pick up your item(s) or for shipping.
- Chamber Membership Directory: An annual publication listing all of the Meeker Chamber of Commerce membership.
- Northwest Colorado Visitors Guide: Information about Meeker and Rangely for visitors, including maps and area information.
- Meeker “Dine Shop and Stay Map”:Offer this map at your place of business to direct and guide visitors through our town.
- Labels—Total Chamber Membership: Avery 5160 labels for all Chamber members (Key person with addresses). Free with membership.
- Newcomer Packets for New Hires, Recruitments or Relocations: We would be glad to mail one packet to a new employee or bring one to your place of business to hand out. Packets include the Northwest Colorado Visitors Guide, Chamber membership Directory, current Herald Times issue, and other publications in our office from our members including, restaurants, businesses and recreational activities.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Here is a Social Media Toolkit that summarizes all things social: 52 Top Social Media Tools for Business – 2017 Edition (1)
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT TOOLS
MEEKER TOWN GRANTS: Each year the Town makes available the Meeker Business Grant Program. This two-track program will provide grants to businesses via a competitive application review process. Click here to view the forms Business Grant 2017 Business Grant Application 2017
TAKE 5 MINUTES to improve your business with the “5-Minute Business Plan” and other quick forms created by Mary C. Kelly, PhD at www.productiveleaders.com. These help businesses think about their business goals, visions, productivity.
- Mary Kelly – 5 min business plan
- Mary Kelly – 5 min focus plan
- Mary Kelly – 5 min life plan
- Mary Kelly – 5 min productivity plan
- Mary Kelly – 5 min vision plan
- Mary Kelly – 5 min year in review
SBDC: The Colorado Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides business consulting, technical assistance and workshops to small business communities.The SBDC can provide information on licensing, issues to consider when choosing a legal entity, finance, marketing, intellectual property, and much more. Click on this link for information about FREE coaching. Contact the Chamber with questions or assistance with the registration process.
RIO BLANCO COUNTY: Click on the link for information about Economic Developemnt in the County, including feasability studies, demographic info and updates. Rio Blanco County Economic Development
NON-PROFITS / SPECIAL DISTRICTS
Board Handbook provided by DOLA and the Main Street Program: CO Main Street Board Handbook FINAL 8_1_16
Power Point presentation January 2017: Meeker Main Street Training