Welcome to the Meeker Chamber of Commerce
For small businesses, providing quality healthcare for employees can be a challenge.
WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THAT
The Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the Small Association Leadership Alliance (SALA), to allow our members access to a comprehensive and cost-effective alternative to traditional healthcare plans.
- The program offers affordable, accessible, and effective healthcare options for both businesses and individuals alike.
- It is available to full-time, part-time, seasonal, and sole-proprietors with rolling enrollment.
- A choice of preventive care plans that provide 100% coverage for preventive care, with an option for copayments for small and medium cost medical expenses and prescription coverage.
- Add-on a medical cost sharing membership for accidents, illness, and unforeseen medical needs.
- This program is not insurance. Together, the program components offer a unique and affordable option for your healthcare.
- Participants can expect to save as much as 50% monthly when compared to traditional health insurance.
LEARN MORE AT THE LIVE WEBINAR with Q & A on Tuesday October 27th at 8am:
Did you know our healthcare program includes Telemedicine?
Members who participate through the Sedera Medical Cost Sharing component of our Healthcare Program can enjoy Teladoc at no additional cost to join. Teladoc is the largest provider of telemedicine in the US and gives you access 24 hours, 7 days a week to a US board-certified doctor through the convenience of phone, video or mobile app visits.